UK NucleusCMS blog web hosting
WebHost.UK.Net its a UK's leading Linux and Windows web hosting provider offering hosting targetted to NucleusCMS Blog Hosting.
With Nucleus, you can set up one or more weblogs. If you want to, you can even show the contents of multiple weblogs on the same page. Each blog has its own team of authors. Some authors will only have posting rights, others will be allowed to change settings for the blog as well. Within a weblog, you can set up one or more categories. Each item you add in your weblog will be put in one of these categories. Nucleus provides a built-in Commenting System, so there's no need for external commentingtools.
- Core Features
- Maintenance of one or more weblogs/news-sites
- Multiple Authors
- Built-in commenting system
- Runs on your own server
- Drafts and Future Posts
- Fully Tweakable
- Bookmarklet and right-click blogging
- Archives and Search
- RSS and Atom Syndication
- XML-RPC interface: Blogger, metaWeblog and MovableType APIs
- File/Image Upload
Plugins can extend Nucleus to almost everything you desire. The reason why these features are not included in the Nucleus Core, is that we didn't want it to become bloated. Some of you will like these features, others will like others. Nucleus provides a lightweight tool that can be used for different purposes, by simply plugging in the needed plugins.
- WYSIWYG item editing
- Statistics (most viewed/most commented/...)
- Comments/Item RSS feeds
- Chat (shoutbox)
- CSS style switcher
- "Email/Print this article"
- Fulltext-search of local, related, articles
- Fully integrated google.com search (using google API, SOAP) of related outside articles
- Fully integrated amazon.com search
- GZip your website, saving bandwidth
- Run polls, even with multiple questions
- Weather forecast / current weather plugin for all major cities in the world
- Who is online plugin (tracks members and visitors active within last 30 minutes)
- Comment moderation
- Comment preview
- Reply notifications
- Highlighting of search engine keywords