PDA

View Full Version : So many disasters averted!

BodgeIT
14-08-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm quite new to reseller hosting and it's been a massive learning curve.
WebHostUK have been there supporting me every step of the way. Fixing all my mistakes and helping me get all my accounts and systems up and running.
No matter what state of panick I am in, their support calmly gets to the root of the problem and puts things back to working order. From DNS issues to lost accounts to server downtime...whatever the issue has been has been found quickly and put right.
Only intended to stay for a year but have just renewed my account for another year and plan to upgrade from Reseller to VPS as soon as I've grown my client base.

Tim Harris
15-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm quite new to reseller hosting and it's been a massive learning curve.
WebHostUK have been there supporting me every step of the way. Fixing all my mistakes and helping me get all my accounts and systems up and running.
No matter what state of panick I am in, their support calmly gets to the root of the problem and puts things back to working order. From DNS issues to lost accounts to server downtime...whatever the issue has been has been found quickly and put right.
Only intended to stay for a year but have just renewed my account for another year and plan to upgrade from Reseller to VPS as soon as I've grown my client base.

Thank you very much for appreciating our staff's work. Such feedback definitely boosts our team's inner caliber to provide best customer service.