PDA

View Full Version : Domain ID protection

darude
22-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi, I noticed that your domain ID protection is a very hidden feature - you only see it when you add a domain to your cart and go to extras.

You offer it for 10, other companies such as EUKHost, Webhosting.UK.com, Daily.co.uk does it for half the price. Are you able to stay competitive and match/beat it?

Tim Harris
28-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi, I noticed that your domain ID protection is a very hidden feature - you only see it when you add a domain to your cart and go to extras.

You offer it for 10, other companies such as EUKHost, Webhosting.UK.com, Daily.co.uk does it for half the price. Are you able to stay competitive and match/beat it?

Hello Darude,

May I know the number of domain names you are looking forward to register with ID protection?

darude
28-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Hello Darude,

May I know the number of domain names you are looking forward to register with ID protection?

Just the one at the moment.

Tim Harris
30-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Just the one at the moment.

We could have offered 50% discount on ID protection pricing if you were to register more than 5 domain names with ID protection. For now, we are not planning to change ID protection pricing.

We try our best to offer good deals on our hosting packages. Currently, we are offering 25% Recurring discount on our Shared, Reseller and VPS plans. If you are looking forward to purchase any hosting package, kindly use "25OLYMPIC12" coupon code to get 25% Recurring discount. You can check more about this offer on the Olympic 2012 London Blog (http://www.webhost.uk.net/blog/london-olympic-offer.html)

Many Thanks!