PDA

View Full Version : Panda Server Down...

Luke Williams
25-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Hello,

We are aware that the clients on Panda Reseller Server are facing downtime issues due to ongoing issues on server, actually some websites on Panda Reseller Server are victim of DDOS Attack, the bandwidth usage of the server were high, hence Datacenter Technicians have disabled access of main shared IP address for some time.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We will keep you updated with the status of server...

We appreciate your patience during this period.

Thanks.

bayhan
25-10-2011, 01:33 PM
pass 2 hours still down

what a business

:mad:

Luke Williams
25-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Hello,

First of all, We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

The server is up and working fine now.

Thanks.

CKcreative
25-10-2011, 03:01 PM
I am so disappointed and feel extremely let down by the level of support offered by WebhostUK. This server has gone down far too many times in the recent weeks and as a reseller of these services I am absolutely embarrased.

ritch0s
25-10-2011, 03:54 PM
I've got to agree, I'm not happy.

I hadn't experienced many significant problems before, but the last week hasn't been good. I am due to renew my package next month and this has really made me question webhost.uk.net.

Over the past 6 days, I've had a total of 10hrs and 35mins of down time, where my websites, control panels and email have been completely inaccessible. The network status page ( http://network.webhost.uk.net/ ) has also shown the panda server down during that period.

The support hasn't been great either. I am presented with live chat agents who are so tired of their job that they resort to pasting prepared statements to mute any complaint or conversation. If that is what live chat support is about, then it is no better than an email autoresponder. Worst of all, the support agents are now up-selling services when you are at your most vulnerable. Today, I was pasted an apology in live chat with a solution to buy an addon to end the downtime. I think this is very poor practise and borders on unscrupulous behavior. It is akin to holding my the services hostage and paying a randsome to release them. But of course, I have unhappy clients so I had no choice but to comply.

Unhappy customers are now voicing concern, and I urge others to make their feelings heard, whether positive or negative. For me, how webhost.uk.net reacts to this would be the telling moment.

bayhan
25-10-2011, 04:11 PM
they only telling sorry for that

what is the action for downtime are you disabled victim ddos attack clients? do we have more donwtimes?

are you increase your network connections or are you going to add more control tools?

do we continue with business with you webhost.uk.net ???

Natasha
26-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Since last week we noticed a lot of traffic on one of reseller server, due to this our upstream has null routed the IP on this server for third time due to an incoming dos of 1.4Gbp/s. With deep investigation we found out that an attacker was looking for a loophole in that system and the attack was being performed from different IP locations. These requests were in a short period of time with unusual and suspicious user agent

The attack was UDP and from hundreds of different hosts. We have analyzed the attack and there is no way to identify the target from the attack data. We've suspended couple of account on the server and past 20+ hours the server is behaving normal with normal traffic.

Our techs are monitoring the server and will make sure it remains up online.