PDA

View Full Version : Very happy - almost 2 years

Hamad
26-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Just felt it was appropriate to put my two cents about webhost.uk.net

We currently have over 20 domains pointed, and have migrated much of our web services to webhost.uk.net, and I must say, our customers are very happy. We have steadily upgraded our service plan, and Webhost has taken care of all migration steps flawlessly.

Lightning fast servers, On-demand highly knowledgeable support team, who resolve issues 24/7. Just a few minutes ago (2AM UK time) a support engineer re-installed a faulty PHP module and troubleshooted some issues with me.

We have gone through many webhost services in the past. For the first time, I feel assured that my servers are in good hands.

m8internet
30-07-2011, 09:10 PM
I moved 160 customers over in late 2010 after testing during mid 2010

This also allowed WHMCS to be installed, as the previous invoicing and control setup wasn't really working

Sadly not all my customers were happy
Many did not link cPanel compared to the previous Control Panel
There has also been much more downtime, although during the testing period there was none
The servers have occasionally been slow or unresponsive, but this has always been resolved within 3 hours
There are also some minor issues with WHM and WHMCS, but these are more related to the software

I lost about 30 customers due to the move and increased downtime
However, the turnover of customers has not changed and is in the same proportion

Natasha
01-08-2011, 03:25 PM
We do appreciate Hamad and Marcus that you discuss your experience with WebhostUK Limited and thank you for your continued business and support.

Our top most priority is to make sure to provide quality support service with minimum delay and make your customer satisfied with the service.

For immediate resolution please make sure to contact us on our live chats and then submit a trouble ticket.

Thanks

Web Spyder
20-10-2011, 03:45 PM
I also have to say without any doubt that WebhostUK and their team have delivered a fantastic service to me and as a result my many customers and by default their customers, are delighted. This hosting service is light years away from any other company I've ever used over the many years I've been involved.

As you guys grow to the massive company you will surely become never forget that it's the level of support and the speed with which you deliver it that counts the most.

Best wishes to you all.

Natasha
20-10-2011, 05:30 PM
We do appreciate your support and more importantly, to keep your trust :)