PDA

View Full Version : Hosting bandwith

GRANDAD
04-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Hello my hosting is Linux gold and it says 2000 MB in my cpanel its not right can some one look in to it i should have GB bandwidth and GB disk space according to your site Many thanks Craig:)

GRANDAD
04-07-2011, 09:42 PM
UPDATE hello can you make it so my package as more bandwidth if possible split them so they are equal as i wont use that much disk space on my own thank you Craig:)

Albert Kent
05-07-2011, 06:04 AM
Hello,

The bandwidth allocated to your main account was the basic bandwidth allocated to the main account while creating an account on server automatically, its addition free bandwidth and disk space we offer to the main reseller domain, so that you can use the rest of your allocated space and bandwidth for your clients accounts under your reseller account.

We have allocated half of the total bandwidth for your main reseller account and remaining bandwidth you can use for your other accounts. If you have still any other questions, please feel free to contact us on live chat support to discus further or open a support ticket.

Thanks!

GRANDAD
05-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Hello Albert thank you for doing that for me looks better know. kind regards craig :)

Albert Kent
13-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Hello,

You're welcome, glad to know that everything is fine for you now. :)

Thanks!